This section contains resources for FIRST Tech Challenge teams specific to programming the robot.
Blocks Programming Tool - A user friendly, graphical tool for programming a competition robot. The Blocks Programming tool is the fastest and easiest way to get started with programming.
- Blocks Programming One Page Description
- Blocks Programming Training Manual (REV Robotics Expansion Hub)
- Blocks Programming Training Manual (Modern Robotics Hardware)
- Blocks Video Tutorials
OnBot Java Programming Tool - An easy-to-use, browser-based Java development tool . OnBot Java lets users program in Java without the need for installing Android Studio.
Android Studio Download and Resources - Android Studio is an integrated development tool that lets teams create Java (text-based) programs for their competition robots. Android Studio offers great flexibility when writing a program for a competition robot.
Support & Troubleshooting
- FIRST Tech Challenge Technology Forum
- Forum Registration Instructions
- Game Q&A Specific Forum Instructions
- Updating your FIRST Tech Challenge Software